CBG Hemp Oil - Sublingual Drops
CBG Hemp Oil, Dietary Supplement - Sublingual Drops
Ingredients: CBG, C8 MCTOil
Instructions: Take 2-3 drops under the tongue 2-3x/day as needed.
100% Pure, Full-Spectrum, Whole-Plant, Cold-Processed, Solventless, Licensed & Tested to be Fully Compliant, CBG Hemp grown & processed on our Maui Farm at Maui Majesty.
*In process to become Organic Certified
CBG has demonstrated efficacy for cancer, pain, inflammation, depression, anxiety, sleep, nerve cell degeneration, infection, IBS, MRSA, bladder dysfunction, psoriasis, eye issues, neurological issues including huntington's disease, and more. * **
It binds directly to the CB1 and CB2 receptors and therefore provides more direct effects to the system. * **
Maui Majesty, LLC is licensed by the USDA & HI DOH (federal & state) both to grow & process hemp for cosmetics & dietary supplements. Our hemp is tested to be below the 0.3% THC limit, making it non-psychoactive. (It cannot get you high.)
What is CBG (cannabigerol)?
CBG is often referred to as “the mother of cannabinoids”. Cannabis plants produce cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), the precursor to the 3 main cannabinoid lines: tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), and cannabichromenic acid (CBCA). Specific enzymes in the plant break CBGA down and “direct” it toward one
of the three lines. The acids are exposed to ultraviolet light or heat,
and voila, they become the cannabinoids we know: THC and CBD.
CBG binds directly to the CB1 and CB2 receptors and provides more direct effects to the system. CBG has been shown to possess antimicrobial properties, analgesic or anti-inflammatory properties, and have shown a lot of promise when it comes to treating pain. * **
CBG has been found to act on very specific physiological systems and problems, and results for medicinal use are promising:
- Endocannabinoid receptors are prevalent in eye structures, and interestingly, CBG is thought to be particularly effective in treating glaucoma because it reduces intra-ocular pressure. It is a powerful vasodilator and has neuroprotective effects to boot.
- In animal experiments involving mice, CBG was found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- In a recent 2015 study, CBG was shown to protect neurons in mice with Huintington's disease, which is characterized by nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
- CBG is showing great promise as a cancer fighter. Specifically, CBG was shown to block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it was shown to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG inhibited tumors and chemically-induced colon carcinogenesis, therefore demonstrating a very exciting possibility for a cure for colorectal cancer.
- European research shows evidence that CBG is an effective antibacterial agent, particularly against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) microbial strains resistant to several classes of drugs. Since the 1950s, topical formulations of cannabis have been effective in skin infections, but researchers at the time were unaware of the plant’s chemical composition.
- In a very recent 2017 study, researchers showed that a form of CBG purified to remove delta-9 THC was a very effective appetite stimulant in rats. This may lead to a novel non-psychotropic therapeutic option for cachexia, the muscle wasting and severe weight loss seen in late stage cancer and other diseases.
- In a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, so it may be a future tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders. * **
Scientists are excited about these initial CBG results and are
promoting future research with CBG alone or CBG in combination with
other cannabinoids and therapies for the treatment of multiple maladies.
Because it is non-psychotropic, CBG has a promising wide range of
potential applications not only for the problems mentioned above, but
also as an analgesic, therapy for psoriasis, and as an antidepressant. * **
What is Hemp?
Hemp is Cannabis. Cannabis is a plant genus commonly known as hemp and marijuana. The difference between hemp and marijuana is in the presence of THC.
Hemp plants contain less that 0.3% of THC (almost none).
Marijuana plants contain more than 0.3% THC.
What is THC?
THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol. It is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis that gets people high or stoned. Marijuana has THC in it and can get you high. Hemp does not have THC (or tiny trace amounts) in it and cannot get you high. Maui Majesty products are ONLY made from HEMP and CANNOT get you high.
Cannabis researchers at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Hadassah Medical School compared an extract containing chemically isolated CBD to a full-spectrum cannabis extract and found the full-spectrum extract was much more effective at fighting pain and inflammation than the extract containing CBD only. “While the pure CBD [isolate] was still effective, the full spectrum extract—which contained a variety of other plant compounds like flavonoids and terpenes—resulted in better, longer lasting relief,” said Christopher Cole of Maui Grown Therapies. “As a pediatric neurologist, I have seen the powerful effects that oral administration of whole plant CBD can have for the treatment of neurological disorders without significant side effects,” said Gregory Yim, MD, Chief Medical Officer for Maui Grown Therapies and Associate Clinical Professor in Neurology at UH’s John A. Burns School of Medicine. The effectiveness of CBD in the treatment of neurological disorders gained national attention in 2013 through Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s television special report entitled Weed. In it, he highlighted a young girl named Charlotte Figi who made headlines when her use of CBD-rich medical cannabis helped her to overcome a rare and severe form of pediatric epilepsy.* **
"CBD" oil has gotten a lot of buzz lately for its healthy properties. The truth is that there are actually at least 113 known compounds in cannabis plants that provide profound effects including CBD, CBG, CBN,and many others.* **
"CBN as a Nueroprotectant
A rodent study by World Federation of Neurology Research Group on Motor Neuron Diseases (2005) found CBN to be beneficial in delaying the onset of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). This is a rare neurological disease that involves the neurons responsible for controlling voluntary muscle movement. Researchers found that the application of CBN over a twelve week period 'significantly delays disease onset.'* **
The Antibacterial Properties of CBN
One area where CBN shows significant promise is in combating the problem of antibiotic resistance. An Italian study published in the Journal of Natural Products (2008) - suggested that CBN alongside other cannabinoids displayed 'potent activity against a variety of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) strains of current clinical relevance.'* **
Pain and Inflammation
A study published in Faseb Journal (2012) indicated that CBN offers relief for both acute and chronic pain and inflammation associated with certain types of arthritis and fibrosis.* **
Did you know that extreme heat can destroy much of the health of the plant material when being processed? That is why at Maui Majesty we make sure that we process our plant material only using cold-press or cold-process methods. This ensures that the plant oil that is produced maintains all its living enzymes, terpenes, and properties.
Did you know that products called Essential Oils and Extracts are often processed using toxic solvents? Some examples of these solvents include carbon dioxide, petroleum ether, methanol, propane, even hexane. That is why at Maui Majesty, we make our products using only the plant itself and/or plant concentrates. Concentrates is the word that describes a true essence, with nothing else added or used in any way as a catalyst to produce its product. It is so important to us to make sure that our plants and concentrates are processed in only the purist, safest, and most beneficial way. We do not use any solvents, or any other substances whatsoever to cold press our plant concentrates.
Some say that the solvents are completely separated from the finished product and therefore all toxins are removed from the final product. While others say that it is impossible to remove absolutely 100% of the solvents. Even if it is possible to remove 100% of the solvents, the method used to remove the solvent is by heating it, usually at extreme temperatures. The extreme temperatures used to remove and/or process the solvent is therefore destroying many of the properties, such as the terpenes and enzymes. That is why we do not use solvents, period.
What we do use is an organic carrier oil because hemp concentrate is fat
soluble and therefore "infusing with fatty acids is a must to maximize
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.